- This event has passed.
“No Touch” Wellbeing – Sunday Session
July 12, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Join us for a Sunday “No Touch” Wellbeing Session! Explore new ideas, wellness practices, modalities, and communities that aim to improve our wellbeing holistically and through group education – virtually!
Meet Co-op Members and friends of the VHC who will share brief introductions to useful information on a range of health and wellness topics and practices, and will be available for questions and general discussion.
– Fort Royal Pharmacy Update: Abi Michel will present an update on our Co-op partnership and share details on the case for nationalizing Pharmacare.
– Concepts of Beauty – Part II: Marg MacQuarrie will introduce more concepts of beauty and how representing them enriches her days.
– The Emotional Feedback Mechanism: Peter Bernardin shares his perspective on our emotional feedback mechanism that helps us find peace and clarity of mind no matter what we’re doing or where we are.
– Enhancing Subjective Wellbeing: The Benefits of Exercise: Peter Hindi discusses the importance of maintaining an exercise routine during the pandemic, and highlights the positive effects of exercise on mental and physical health.
– Cycling Year-Round in Victoria: Lyn Stewart offers a short-guide to how to keep riding your bike year-round and what retail and repair shops to visit to find gear and more information.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
Click the link to join the Zoom call: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81544710806
You may participate without sharing your video or audio and ask questions via chat, or you may connect face-to-face!
We look forward to seeing you soon!